Fast Food General Manager - Rochester MN - Apache Mall
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- 1 Week Paid Vacation; Additional Vacation Time Earned with Tenure
- 3 Paid Sick Days / Year
- Stable Full Time Position
- Located in food court
- Quality Hours of Operations: Hours of Operation Match Restaurant Hours of Operations
- Multi-Unit Owner who values internal people development
To provide strong leadership by managing a restaurant in an efficient, profitable, safe, clean manner while providing excellent customer satisfaction. The manager will supervise, provide direction, and assist staff in all areas of the business. Key areas of focus are customer service, sales, marketing, product quality, service, safety, and cleanliness. The manager is responsible to uphold what is in the best interest of the brand, as well as be a communicator for initiatives impacting the restaurant.
- Oversee and manage Company owned restaurant while driving operational improvement.
- Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture and values of the company.
- Follow and enforce standards and specifications.
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example.
- Responsible for the P&L’s related to controllable costs, cash flow, cash handling, bottom line profit, operations, inventory, budget and sales.
- Swiftly resolve customer complaints.
- The manager will supervise, train, provide direction, advice, and assist staff in all areas of the business.
- Able to adhere and abide by company guidelines, including hiring, terminating, payroll and other HR administrative duties in-store.
- Promote a culture of training and development to ensure staff are ready for additional responsibilities should the opportunity arise.
- Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible.
- Directly perform hands-on operational work as needed and ensure resolution of any performance gaps.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Ability to perform, and supervise opening, and closing procedures.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory.
- Monitor compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations.
This position operates in a restaurant setting. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. The employee may be exposed to hazards including, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns. Frequent hand washing is required. Uniforms and hygiene expectations are required.
- Must have 2 years of restaurant management experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have strong time management/problem solving skills.
- Ability to become trained across a wide spectrum of competencies (operations, marketing, store financials).
- Financial or math stills need to be here.
- Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to positively influence others.
- Must have strong understanding of P&L statements, cost of goods, labor and scheduling, tools to track performance.
- The position may require occasional lifting of products to waist level weighing up to 50 pounds
- Be reliable with a positive enthusiastic attitude and be able to handle pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to work hours to cover evenings, weekends and holiday periods with open and flexible availability.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with restaurant management software (Microsoft Office).
- Serve-Safe Certified.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Restaurant Management: 2 years
Recommended license or certification:
Job Type: Full-time
- restaurant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Restaurant Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- ServSafe (Preferred)