Thread Craft, a progressive manufacturing company in the linear motion and machining industry, is looking for a qualified Sales Representitive for the South Eastern United States territory to add to it's team.
The qualified candidate will maintain existing and develop new sales opportunities, primarily for our Industrial and Aerospace/Defense Ball Screw lines, offering repaired and new units manufactured to customer requirements.
- Maintain existing accounts and develop new sales opportunities
- Plan and implement sales strategies that increase product awareness and generate product demand.
- Increase sales within the territory
- Be proactive by reaching out to new markets
- Identify customer requirements and manage customer expectations
- Ensure attentive service
- Build customer confidence in product and company
- Develop productive relationships with customer Purchasing, Maintenance and Engineering departments
- Coordinate with internal Engineering, Estimating and Program Management teams
- Monitor FedBizOpps.Gov for new government opportunities
- Bring significant own clientele to Thread Craft
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Mechanical Engineering or 5 years or more in technical sales, preferably in manufacturing of power transmission items.
- Strong blueprint reading and understanding of GD&T
- Proficient understanding of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle daily customer and company needs and work in a team environment.
- Experience planning a forecast and associated travel/contacts budget
- Understand requirements and terminology for aircraft and defense manufacturing
- Project Management experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Outside Sales: 5 years (Preferred)