Are you looking for a stable employer that values its employees? Do you believe in Excellent Customer Service? Can you cultivate long-term relationships and have a passion for providing customers with assistance for sales and order inquiries?
Roberts Oxygen a leading distributor of industrial, medical, and specialty gases and related equipment has the position for you. We are actively seeking an Inside Sales, Industrial Counter Sales Representative for our Savannah, GA location.
What’s in it for you?
At Roberts Oxygen, we offer TOP Industry hourly wages; our new employees are reviewed every 90 days during their first year for wage increase and bonus opportunities are quarterly. We offer excellent benefits to include low monthly medical premiums, no medical co-pays, and low out of pocket deductibles. Employees participate in the Company Profit Sharing program and have a 401K program available to them. Roberts Oxygen has a growth and customer service-oriented work environment with opportunities for training and development and career advancement.
Are you a Match?
The ideal Inside Sales, Counter Sales Representative will have proven skills in providing excellent and effective customer service assisting both external and internal customers. This position also serves as a backup Driver for the branch. Responsibilities and requirements will include but are not limited to:
- Immediately and politely responds to all walk-in visitors and customers.
- Promptly answer phones in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner.
- Provides excellent customer service through respectful and courteous address of questions regarding services, products, and invoices.
- Efficiently processes customer sales.
- Builds trusted and long-term relationships with customers to ensure future sales growth and company profitability.
- Supports Sales staff/management by providing timely and correct customer information, follow up scheduling, and fill in branch coverage.
- Safely maneuvers and loads cylinders or other products on trailers and customer transportation.
- Adheres to all company policies and guidelines as well as safety procedures.
- Committed to high performance through outstanding attendance and overall dependable work habits.
- Attitude and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- 2yrs of insides sales, customer service, or welding experience is preferred.
- Basic computer ease, comfort, and fluency or the ability to quickly gain necessary skills.
- Demonstrate basic mathematical aptitude and function.
- Ability to lift 75lbs.
- High school education or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Spanish bilingual abilities is a plus.
- Class A or B CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements required; ability to obtain within 60 days
- Excellent driving record and if selected, ability to pass pre-employment screens.
Be a part of Roberts Oxygen.
Roberts Oxygen is recognized as an exceptional service oriented independent distributor from Pennsylvania to Florida with 54 locations, serving 9 states. Roberts Oxygen is a premier distributor of gases and related equipment. We are proud to provide helpful and effective response to our customers’ needs and concerns while maintaining a strong commitment to providing products and services of the highest quality; striving to build lasting and rewarding relationships with our customers.
Roberts Oxygen is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Class A or B CDL (Preferred)
Work Location: One location