ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon is seeking a results-driven Government Account Executive (Local/Regional) to join our energetic and dynamic team. The individual for this role would provide appropriate emergency and disaster education and planning to their established network of contacts as well as contacts identified by our management team to nurture them through our commitment/sales workflow from start to finish.
Candidates for this unique position should prioritize customer and relationships acquisition through developing their network of local and regional government facility key contacts with the focus on company profitability.
- Familiarizing yourself with our industry and services
- Networking, speaking to small to medium sized groups, developing and giving presentations, and meeting one-on-one with clients to continue and further develop partnership.
- Understanding the risks of facility operation and how to identify those risks, the needs of facility managers and engineers, to effectively meet those needs using our emergency disaster planning resources
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Obtaining emergency and disaster jobs and revenue from known clients through a developed partnership.
- Following a key contact, marketing, and sales system and program.
- A current network of developed and established relationships with key local and regional government facility and management contacts.
- Experience working in the Government sector.
- Tech-savvy and can adapt to new software, technology, etc. well.
- Ability to walk large facilities with facility personnel to create reports for our clients.
- Competitive base salary, plus commission and bonuses
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Compensation for travel/fuel
- Company phone/laptop
If this position interests you, we’d love to talk to you! Please submit your resume via this website so we can reach out and schedule a time to speak.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- account management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture