Not just anyone can climb over the side of a 100’+ building attached to nothing but a rope. And it takes a unique individual to enjoy clinging to the side of a building while leaning in to clean a window and brighten someone’s view. Try pressure washing the outside of a balcony or completing a line-transfer while suspended in the air. If you enjoy a physically challenging job, then apply for our high rise window cleaning position and be ready to prove that you have the energy, the athleticism, and the intellectual acuity to join our dynamic team.
Visit the link to see what our crew has to say - https://youtu.be/Bjb9vBTBAno
Both entry-level and experienced window cleaners are welcome!
- Entry-level will start at $26 an hour.
- Otherwise, depending on experience.
-- POSITION DETAILS --
Our highly skilled mentors will train you to safely navigate high-rise, mid-rise, and low-rise buildings while performing high-quality window-cleaning services.
This is a year-round, full-time position, M-F, during the day.
Most work is done in downtown Seattle and extends to the greater Puget Sound area.
Overtime and weekend opportunities are available.
Wages are determined by experience, abilities, and efficiency.
Rope skills training and safety training included.
This is a steady career path with opportunities for advancement.
**There is the potential to earn $80,000/annually +bonuses.**
-- BASIC REQUIREMENTS: --
Ability to communicate in English, (English as a second language okay)
Possession of a valid driver's license and good driving record
Use of personal vehicle
Ability to pass a drug test (Zero-tolerance policy including marijuana)
No fear of heights (just healthy respect)
-- BENEFITS --
- 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Regence health insurance with 100% employer-paid premiums*
- Annual $2000 health savings account contribution (employer paid)
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Time Off (2-4 weeks annually)
- 8 paid holidays each year
- Company attire and gear supplied by employer
- Monthly $80 vehicle stipend (minimum)
- Monthly $20 phone stipend
- All parking paid by employer
- And, company parties, monthly breakfasts, periodic gift cards, and care packages
(*We pay premiums for dependents unless they are covered by another insurance policy.)
-- TOP-OF-THE-LINE BONUSES --
- $5000 signing bonus
- Performance and year-end bonuses
- Referral bonus if candidate is hired
- Generous ten-year bonus
-- OUR COMPANY --
PSWM is a small, family-oriented business founded in 1980 and based in Seattle. The PSWM team currently comprises 15 field workers and 3 office personnel. Our company culture is positive, encouraging, and always focused on bringing out the best in each other. We invest in your life, character, and leadership development.
-- OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE: --
Is athletic and energetic
Works well with a team
Loves physical and intellectual challenges
Excels at problem solving and quick decision-making
Pays attention to detail
Is honest and dependable
Enjoys interacting with people
Is dedicated to safety
If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to have you join our team. Please e-mail us your resume and any questions you may have. Also, check out our company at www.pswm.net. We look forward to speaking with you!
***We are an equal opportunity employer.***
-- TO SUMMARIZE --
- Athletic work, outdoors at great heights
- Year-round, full-time work
- Trainees start at $26 per hour
- $5000 hiring bonus
- Annual Bonuses and overtime
- Generous benefits package
- Extensive safety training provided
- Overtime available
- Seattle and greater Puget Sound area
- A small company with a friendly work culture
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $32.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Signing bonus
All PPE provided and extra sanitary measures.
- "What is your experience with heights?"
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person