- HR Sourcing
Sourcing CAPEX Specialist – Beaumont, TX
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist the CAPEX Category Manager develop & execute local sourcing strategies that deliver a competitive advantage driving the strategic supplier initiatives.
- Supplier selection, development, and consolidation to ensure sourcing optimization and overall supplier performance.
- Initiate supplier’s on-boarding process; place and expedite purchase orders.
- Assist Sourcing effort in support of the CAPEX Project across the business.
- Report and trace savings.
- Engage with project managers early and often.
- Work closely with project managers and suppliers to develop project technical requirements.
- Work effectively with project team and suppliers to deliver project on schedule.
- Balance tactical execution with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction projects.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for project sourcing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college
- 5 years minimum CAPEX Sourcing Experience
- Strong team player
- Strong computer skills
- Experience working with multiple business units
- SAP experience
- Ability to cope with multiple complex situations daily
- Strong technical skills
- Contract knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong networking skills
- Strong communication skills
Link to Apply:
Job Type: Full-time
- sourcing: 5 years (Required)