Urgently Hiring. Recognizing the skilled labor shortage, IES Residential sprang into action creating a state-of-the-art schooling program that develops talented individuals into top-notch Plumbers. We are seeking an instructor to be a part of the solution and make an impact on the future of construction. Bilingual Canidates will be highly considered.
Our education center is located in Lakeland FL.
- Direct classroom activities to develop the skills, abilities and knowledge needed to be successful in the Plumbing field.
- Prepare and integrate hands on practice and simulation in a classroom environment.
- Coordinate on the job training opportunities with divisions to maximize trainee learning!
- Manage, track, and maintain all records of training.
- Collaborate with division managers to identify training needs for current and future employees.
- Maintain knowledge of and enforce company safety rules and procedures.
- Bilingual strongly preferred.
- Prior teaching experience
- Minimum 5 years of residential plumbing experience
- Construction experience in Single Family
- Construction experience in Multi Family
New Company Overview to use from here on out!
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES’s 2022 fiscal year ending September 30, 2022, IES produced over $2.1 billion in revenue and employed over 8,000 employees at over 130 domestic locations across the United States. IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Females, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions:
- Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
- Competitive Pay
- Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
- Company Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short-Term Disability Plans
- Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
- Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal and Pet Coverage
- Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $62,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Teaching: 4 years (Required)
- HVAC: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person