Classic Home Care, Inc.:
Classic Home Care, Inc. is a nurse owned skilled home health agency based out of Farmington Hills that has been around since 2003. Both owners are registered nurses and work alongside the team.
We are looking for a registered nurse who is a quick learner, a team player and is looking for a contingent position with us. We are also looking for registered nurses who may want to start as contingent and work their way into a full time or part time caseload which would include benefits.
Weekday Visit Rate: $60.00 - $90.00 per visit
Weekend Visit Rate: $65.00 - $100.00 per visit
Discharge Without a Visit: $5.00 - $10.00 per non-visit discharge
Orientation Period and In Services: $30.00 per hour
Weekend On Call: $100.00 per weekend day or $200.00 per regular two day weekend
Mileage Reimbursement: $0.50 per mile after 30 miles per day round trip from your home back to home
Part-Time and Full-Time Benefits:
- 401K with 4% Match with Immediate Vesting (eligible after one year of employment)
- Paid Weekday Holidays
- Non-Taxed Mileage Reimbursement
- Group Health Insurance
- Provide care to patients in the community to help them get back to their life of independence.
- Conduct and complete initial assessment of our patients in order to generate a personalized plan of care in collaboration with physicians and the interdisciplinary team.
- Observes signs and symptoms and reports to the physician and/or other appropriate health professionals as often as needed, or upon changes in the patient’s condition.
- Teaches, supervises and counsels the patient and family regarding home nursing procedures and other care needs as appropriate to the patient’s condition.
- Exhibits critical thinking and applies them for continuous improvement of services and the agency
- Active Michigan Registered Nurse license
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance in your name as a driver
- Home health care experience preferred
Degree of Travel:
- Home visits and office meetings as indicated. Must participate in necessary in-service programs. Must have reliable transportation and agency-required auto insurance.
Pay: $60.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- Malpractice insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
Work Location: On the road