We are looking for a FT RN Unit Manager for our Rehab Unit to join our team! Monday-Friday hours with on call rotation including weekends. Sign-On Bonus available!
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Unit Manager/Assistant Director of Nursing of the Unit (RN) is a vitality specialist responsible for the overall operations, integration, coordination, and direction of nursing and patient care for the assigned unit. This includes:
- Ensuring that care delivery is consistent with the mission, vision, and policies of Genesis; also in accordance with accepted standards of practice and state and federal regulations
- Mentoring and educating nurses and nursing assistants
- Working with physicians and other medical professionals/interdisciplinary team to ensure quality care
- Serving as a resource to all staff within the unit
- May be required to provide bedside nursing when needed
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. * Associate Degree in Nursing, 3 years of nursing experience. * Diploma, 3 years of nursing experience. * BSN, 2 years nursing experience. 2. Successful completion of experience in leadership (i.e. head nurse, supervisor, etc.) for a minimum of one year. 3. Current licensure by the State Board of Examiners of Nurses in the Center's state. 4. This position requires that the employee is able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and visitors at the work site when responding to their medical and physical needs. 5. Must provide verification of TST (tuberculin skin test) as required by state law and in accordance with Company policy. TSTs will be administered at the work site if required. 6. Maintains current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs and Behavioral Centers; ALFs/ILFs as required by State).
Burlington Health and Rehabilitation Center