Home Paramount Pest Control is seeking industry experienced personnel for Service Management opportunities. We have been in business since 1939 and is now a third generation, family owned and operated company with 34 offices throughout the East Coast from Pennsylvania to Florida.
- Manage assigned aspects of the branch including revenue, profit and expense activity which includes sales, inventory, fleet and payroll.
- Manage service personnel which includes interviewing, hiring, coaching, training and performance.
- Monitor and ensure compliance in areas including vehicle and on the job safety, environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure customer service meets or exceeds customer expectations to support customer acquisition and retention.
- Industry experience preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and offer competitive compensation packages with bonus potential and a full range of company benefits including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance
- Company Cell Phone
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.