Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. Coke Florida’s exclusive territory covers over 18 million consumers across 47 Florida counties, and includes the major metropolitan markets of Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando and Tampa. Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR. In 2017, Coke Florida generated over $1.2 billion in revenue and the company currently has approximately 4,800 employees.
As one of the first US greenfield independent Coca-Cola bottlers in nearly sixty years, Coke Florida is at an exciting stage in its transformational journey to become a leading-edge beverage company, the best bottler in the Coca-Cola System, and one of the best companies to work for in Florida.
General Laborer-5pm Start
- Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment.
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Operate industrial power equipment.
- Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Perform general maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
- Perform general warehouse/production/cooler service duties.
- Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
Skills & Other Requirements
- High School Diploma Preferred.
- 0 - 1 year of general work experience.
- Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience preferred
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Forklift certification is a plus.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.