This is an exciting software development position within the growing Space Security division within Mission Solutions. The selected candidate will join one of the Coronado program's Agile (scrum) Software Development Teams. We're looking for a talented and highly motivated software engineer to join our fast-paced development effort and contribute to the success of a very challenging and rewarding mission. Typical Agile responsibilities include participation in daily scrums, sprint/release planning, demos, and retrospectives. Development responsibilities include software design, code and unit test, investigation into ad-hoc issues, and the ability to analyze and resolve complex mission problems quickly and independently.
The successful candidate will have a commendable work ethic, good communication skills, a great attitude, be a result oriented team player, creative thinker and problem-solver, and follow all ethical standards of the Lockheed Martin Corporation. Selected candidate must have a TS/SCI security clearance.
• Existing (or previous) Coronado program experience and access a plus
- Experienced with C2 or Mission Planning domains
- Proficiency with .NET / C#
- Java programming experience
- Familiarity with LM Horizon
- SQL experience
- Git/Jenkins familiarity or experience
- AWS training/experience
- Web development
- Must have a Bachelors degree in a technical or engineering discipline
- Experienced (2+ years) Software Developer
- Comfortable working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Ability to design software solutions to address complex problems
- Must have at minimum an active TS/SCI security clearance to start. Maintaining a TS/SCI clearance throughout the course of employment is a requirement.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.