What we will offer you
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growing company dedicated to making positive differences in people's health. CARsgen is a company that provides employees with clear motivational goals and has a strong and positive employer brand in our field.
- A chance to develop your skills and advance in your career in a rapidly evolving business environment. This position is new in our organization and thus you’ll have a great opportunity to impact the role and its responsibilities and grow together with the company.
- A culture that is transparent, ambitious, international and where a team of experienced professionals with diverse backgrounds share a passion for helping patients and families in need.
The Manager of Human Resources is expected to manage overall human resource planning and operations, build and implement policies and guidelines which substantially support US business growth and align with values and principles of CARsgen headquarters in Shanghai.
- Develop periodic human resources objectives for CARsgen US operations that are consistent with company business objectives and key results.
- Design and implement HR policies and procedures, ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and in-line with CARsgen corporate HR principles and policies.
- Direct a variety of HR programs including human resources planning, talent attraction, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee communications and related HR initiatives as needed.
- Provide general support for employees regarding employee on-boarding / existing, data management and maintenance, attendance and absence, acting as the primary point of contact with HR third party service providers for HR/Payroll/Benefits and resolving issues and questions.
- Provide advice and counsel to management regarding people management inquires and issues.
- Work closely with the corporate HR team to provide timely and periodic updates of the CARsgen US organizational chart, reports, employee status, metrics and/or other information required.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirement
- Bachelor’s and/or above degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- 5+ years of increasingly responsible experience, including multiple HR domains (compensation & benefits, recruiting, employee relations, compliance, performance management). 1+ year of managerial role will be a plus.
- Biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry background is preferred.
- Maintain the HR operations in compliance with US Federal and applicable State employment and labor laws.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage variety of different tasks in an environment that is constantly developing and growing.
- Strong interaction and communication skills, enable good cooperation and trust building with different stakeholders.
- Detail and service-oriented, proactive and hands-on mindset.
- Due to close cooperation with headquarters cross-functional team in China, this position requires flexibility in working times.
- Familiar with ADP, TriNet or other PEO management platform.
- May supervise, coach and/or mentor HR staff subject to team growing.
- Department leaders, managers, and employees.
- Cross-functional departments, e.g. Accounting, Administration, Legal etc. on site and in headquarters.
- External Consultants/service providers, government agencies/institutes/search firms etc.