Wyndham Destinations is currently seeking a Title Clerk in Orlando, Florida. Under direct supervision, provides general clerical support to a department or group of professionals. Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures. Operates office machinery including copiers, scanners and fax machines. Sorts files and transports boxes of documents into storage. Interacts frequently with internal customers.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to internal and external customer communication via phone and email.
- Performs high volume of data entry.
- Opens, sorts and routes incoming mail; answers correspondence and prepares outgoing mail.
- Performs high volume of scanning, faxing, copying and filing.
- Operates office equipment including copiers, scanners, faxes, voice mail and computers.
- Performs other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge and skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Sense of urgency to complete tasks while being detail oriented
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- 2 years clerical experience, preferably in a high volume professional environment.
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative