- Sources new landlord and tenant relationships through networking, cold calling, and general marketing.
- Implements leasing plan, which may include but not limited to, marketing the property, calling prospective tenants, site selection, negotiating build-out costs, doing market studies, etc..
- Prepares strategic leasing plans for tenants and landlords.
- Interacts regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are being met, anticipates and responds to client’s needs.
- Performs regular market analysis to stay on top of any new trends.
- Shows space and advises prospective tenants.
- Possesses the desire to work in an environment built around a culture of Collaboration, Integrity, Hard Work, and Accountability.
- Experience in commercial real estate leasing, sales, or management of commercial retail properties a plus.
- An active Florida Real Estate License.
- Expertise in commercial real estate processes and regulations.
- Knowledge of tenant and capital improvements.
- Familiarity with REgis Pro and related industry software a plus, but not required.