AMA TechTel is a rapidly growing telecommunications company and we have immediate openings for dynamic individuals in our Technical Support department as a Level II Technical Support Representative.
As a Level II technical support representative, you will be responsible for monitoring the following products 24 hours a day:
You’ll also be responsible for reporting any network issues to management within the time line allotted by company procedures 24 hours a day and escalating as necessary, along with the following:
- Handling calls from residential and commercial customers to resolve any technical issues on all products provided.
- Making follow up courtesy calls once the reported trouble is resolved to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Reporting voice troubles to ILEC’s after hours and on weekends.
- Having a thorough understanding of all products offered to ensure that reps are comfortable and confident with any issue that arises.
- Diagnosing / repairing customer’s personal computers that have been brought in for billable labor.
- Learning and understanding the functions of other departments to be able to execute them after hours.
- Monitoring ACD queues and managing talk times to ensure hold times are minimal.
- Communicating with customers and resolving any issues reported via the support email account.
- Handling data suspends and restores.
- Maintaining monitoring software and making sure all data contained therein is correct and up to date.
- Reports monthly on wireless network capacity. Provide exceptional technical support for all commercial calls to ensure our level of customer service remains unmatched by our competitors.
Job Type: Full-time