Happier Living is a Career Platform for the best mental health professionals. We are currently looking for EXCEPTIONAL LICENSED PSYCHOLOGISTS PsyD or PhD, to join our practice. If you're interested in an intellectually challenging and rewarding career in private practice where you can make a substantive difference in the lives of others, we invite you to submit an application to join our group.
We believe clinicians should not be burdened by excessive paperwork or administrative tasks and should be provided with ample time to engage in meaningful therapy. Our model of care reflects this commitment to both client satisfaction and happiness of our clinicians.
As a Psychologist with our group you should:
- Be well versed with CBT and feel comfortable integrating other modalities into your treatment approach.
- Have a healthy work ethic.
- Be compassionate, empathetic and dedicated to being a life long learner.
- Feel passionate about working with patients and appreciate how privileged you are to spend your professional days immersed in helping others live a higher quality life.
- Be able to effectively work in teams.
About Happier Living and the opportunity:
We are looking for qualified and passionate clinicians.
- Through a partnership with a dedicated practice management organization therapists benefit from modern offices, state of the art client support that handles all facets of scheduling, billing and collection services at no cost to you.
- For locations where there is not currently a physical office, therapy is conducted via video.
- We are committed to increasing access to mental health and achieve this by being in network with major healthcare insurers and our utilization of secure video therapy.
Below is some feedback from our current psychologists and why they love working here:
- I just show up, focus on taking care of my patients and my schedule is always full - I can't stress this enough - I almost didn't believe it at first when I interviewed, but it really is the case
- The support I receive from the entire practice management team from the front desk to back office is unparalleled - they've really figured out how to serve clients and providers
- I really enjoy private practice and love the group dynamic - weekly lunch meetings for clinicians enables us to collaborate professionally and I really like my colleagues
- The flexibility is fantastic - I'm able to create a schedule within reasonable parameters that works for my lifestyle
- The clients are the best - they're high functioning and motivated which brings out the best in me and enables me to be satisfied every day, knowing I'm making a meaningful difference in their lives
- The multi-disciplinary approach is empowering - I know that I can rely on feedback from other professionals with a relevant but different background to inform my treatment decisions
We invite you to apply to become a member of a premier multi-specialty mental health practice!
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
Comp & Schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
Job Type: Full-time
- Psychology: 1 year (Required)
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)