Want to work on a team that is: Genuinely Committed, Reliable, Supportive, Intrinsically Motivated, Positive, Empathetic, Adaptable – Then join our Amazing Team!
We strive to provide high quality healthcare and support services so local residents can thrive in their Northwestern Wisconsin communities. We are looking for individuals that want to make the difference in their work place. We encourage great ideas and innovative thinking when it comes to meeting our residents’ needs.
Assisted Living Administrative Assistant: Provides a variety of services to residents and staff. Assist in regulatory compliance, quality standards and safety to both employees and residents. The Administrative Assistant will also assist with kitchen duties and be cross trained to work on the floor.
1. Must have and maintain an up-to-date LPN or RN license.
2. Demonstrate leadership abilities and supervisory skills.
3. Can demonstrate the ability to relate to the needs of assisted living clients and have a genuine appreciation and interest in the older population.
4. Must be able to speak, read and write English in a proficient, understandable manner.
5. Will be physically able to perform all duties of the position.
6. Must have patience, tact and willingness to work with and communicate effectively with people no matter what level they are currently functioning.
7. Must be able to work effectively with the public under all conditions.
8. Will be able to meet the requirements of the criminal background check law.
The Administrative Assistant shall help and assist The Oaks Director with daily operation of the assisted living, including but not limited to:
- Resident care and services
- Update all resident care plans as needed
- Training new CTMs-including coordinating CPR certification classes and training schedules in-house and out of facility
- Assists CTM’s and pharmacy with resident medication directives.
- Assist the Director with managing residents’ appointments ensuring residents will be ready for appointments, have appropriate transportation and follow up after appointments with any updates or changes.
You can find applications on our website, https://northernlightsservices.org/
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $27.00 per hour
Expected hours: 20 – 30 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person