Greetings from R-E-S
Pega PRPC Developer
San Jose, CA
Looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design and develop software solutions using BPM tool PEGA PRPC.
Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code. Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
- Execute full software development life cycle right from requirement gathering till production support.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain BPM/CRM application software using PEGA platform
- Lead development team and coordinate with developers at different delivery centers across the globe
- Verify all functional and technical requirements are covered in completed technical designs and build
- Leverage best design practices to deliver excellent user experience
- Work with users/servicing team to build a solution that improves servicing capability and productivity
- Should have experience in Pega 7
- Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification.
- 4+ year experience with full development lifecycle from inception to implementation (SDLC or Agile) using Pega PRPC
- Should be depth knowledge on Enterprise Class Structure, Ruleset stacking, Process Flows, Connectors and Meta Data Accelerators, Reports etc.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, should be able to lead SCRUM meetings with client.
- Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.