Quanta Computer is a Global Fortune 500 organization employing 90,000 employees worldwide. In Nashville, we build the cloud to support the world's largest social media company and the world's largest online retailer among other top global companies that provide products and services that enrich our lives every day.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
As part of the Materials team, responsible for ensuring customers receive the best service possible regarding customer order management, customer order delivery date management, and providing status and facilitating solutions for issues impacting service level and meeting customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interacts with Sales, Materials, and Operations teams and uses ERP and Shop Floor Control generated reports to assimilate complete information affecting order shipment status
- Determines optimal customer order ship dates considering customer request dates, material availability, production capacity and cycle time
- Adjusts order priorities to meet urgent customer requests
- Creates excel based tools to complete analysis of large data sets involving customer order backlog vs. material delivery dates, WIP, and internal capabilities
- Ensures accuracy of all customer order ship dates, status, and commentary communicated to the customer in daily uploads to customer database
- Maintains consistent and open communication of status and issues with management and internal sales teams
- BS or BA degree –Materials, Operations, or Business preferred.
- 2-4 yrs experience and knowledge of a variety of manufacturing activities including customer service and production/capacity planning.
- Proficiency in MS Office software (especially Excel) required.
- ERP System experience, SAP is a significant advantage.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to make independent decisions while working in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to interact in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
· Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
· Able to stand, stoop and bend.
· Able to sit at desk and use/view computer for prolonged periods of time
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /hour
- SAP ERP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing Resource Planning: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction