We are currently looking for experienced Service Advisor's at our new Brand New Facility.
Is Szott Auto For You? Ask Yourself the following questions.
· Are You Appreciated?
· Are You Being Compensated Fairly?
· Do You Want Flexible Work Hours?
· Are You Having Fun At Work?
· Are looking for a great career with opportunities for growth and long term secure employment?
· Want to be a part of an Amazing work culture?
If you answered YES then look no further! Szott Auto is a growing business that needs great teammates. We offer great benefits like health, dental, optical, 401k with match, disability, Aflac, paid vacation, highly competitive wages, paid training, flex schedule and fun, yes, fun at work is encouraged! We have cookouts, community involvement, beautiful state of the art facilities.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join the Szott Team! It would certainly not be a waste of your time to see what we have to offer.
What We Offer
- Paid Training
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Premium Full Benefits Package
- Health, Optical, Dental Insurance
- 401K + Match
- Growth Opportunities
- Discounts on products and services
- Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
- Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently
- Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs
- Maintain Customer Success Index at or above company standards
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as necessary
- Oversee administration of warranty claims as well as training and supervising of service department
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster positive employee relations
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Consistent record of service and sales success
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Able to work with little supervision
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have CDK, Stellantis or WiAdvisor experience?
- Dealership : 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person