- Manage different aspects of assigned projects including data management and analysis, IRB applications and communications.
- On assigned projects, manage outside contractors who provide graphic design, editorial, proof reading, web development and/or printing services.
- Assist with the development and writing of grant applications.
- Assist with logistics for meetings including site selection, negotiating facility contracts, secure meeting rooms, and travel. Provide on-site management as needed.
- Attend meetings as determined necessary for maintaining collaboration and networking among partners.
- Prepare reports and other documents as required and provide information as requested for use in reports to funding sources.
- Manage data and perform statistical analyses
- Perform other duties that may be necessary or in the
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent scholarly writing skills.
- Skills in data management and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and manage multiple deadlines.
- Strong project management and coordination abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Must be able to prepare clear, sound, accurate, and informative reports.
- Ability to participate in cohesive work groups while also able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Bachelor degree and up to two years experience.
PhD in Nursing, psychology, public health, education, health services, public policy or other related field.
Salary Range $48,000 - $55,000
Campus South Campus
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants should provide a cover letter and a resume, plus contact information for three professional references. Apply online.
No phone calls, please.
Close DateExternal Closing Date 08/27/2018
Open Until Filled No