Location: Logan, UT
Education: Bachelor’s Degree – Business, Supply Chain, or related field
Hours: Full Time, M-F
We are seeking a motivated individual that can assist with the management of our supply chain and inventory procurement. To be successful in this role candidates must display high levels of problem-solving, initiative, ownership of responsibilities and ability to collaborate with multiple departments. This position will require inputs from many sources and will have a high impact on many areas of the company.
- Responsible for global supply planning of assigned product families.
- Continuously improve forecasting techniques to support customer demand. Adjust forecast based on changes in demand and market trends.
- Understand different sales strategies and incorporate into product forecasts.
- Lead demand planning meetings with Product Managers and Sales to review sales forecasts and inventory goals (brand transitions, new product introduction, promotions).
- Work closely with suppliers to maintain excellent shipping performance.
- Follow strategy to execute optimal re-order points, order sizes, lead times, etc.
- Evaluate supply chain abilities to support un-forecasted demand changes.
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors.
- Forecast demand to vendors for production planning.
- Maintain targeted inventory levels and turns.
- Manage inventory allocation between warehouses.
- Actively manage slow moving inventory.
- Eliminate backorders and split shipments.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Supply Chain, or related field
- Excellent math skills and ability to analyze trends.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Office programs.
- 401k Safe Harbor Retirement (company matches contributions up to 4%)
- Health Insurance – Malouf pays 100% of premiums
- Dental – Malouf pays 100% of premiums
- Vision – Malouf pays 100% of premiums
- $35,000 Group Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Policy
- 10 days of PTO with an additional day accrual for each year of employment, plus 6 holiday days
Job Type: Full-time
- Supply Chain: 1 year (Preferred)