The Role: What is your purpose?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will lead all aspects of recruitment efforts and provide full cycle recruiting, hiring, and on-boarding. You will collaborate with Leadership to design and implement innovative sourcing and recruiting strategies to attract and retain talent that meets MATT’s current and future business and talent goals.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Owning all aspects of recruitment including: targeted sourcing, candidate outreach, scheduling, assessment/selection, negotiation and on-boarding of candidate.
- Collaborating with executives and hiring managers to identify needs and develop recruiting strategies for multiple open positions at entry-, mid-, and senior-levels in all areas of project management, supervision and administration
- Developing and maintaining relationships with hiring managers: discussing hiring needs and required skill sets to get a solid understanding of the position, team dynamic and culture
- Driving adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing & hiring practices to facilitate talent acquisition productivity and quality of candidates.
- Working with leadership to develop job descriptions: defining the scopes, skills, competencies and critical success factors that support the organization’s recruiting, succession and development plans
- Maintaining social media employment strategy: using LinkedIn and Facebook to assist in recruitment efforts and drive traffic to MATT’s career website
- Successfully sourcing and recruiting candidates via event and social media networking, referrals, job boards and Boolean searches
- Developing networks in the industry to identify and source high potential talent
- Overseeing and coordinating university relations, career fairs, and summer internship program
- Managing Talent Acquisition vendors (systems, recruiting solutions, agencies and services) which includes but is not limited to monitoring contractual agreements, managing relationships and problem resolution
- Managing robust employee referral program
- Facilitating the development, presentation and negotiation of offers
- Conducting total rewards benchmarking to ensure MATT’s offerings are competitive
- Establishing quantitative and qualitative metrics to evaluate recruiting activity effectiveness and ROI
Do you have?
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, organizational behavior, business or another applicable field
- Minimum five years proven track record recruiting experienced talent in professional services, specialized, technical and hard to fill roles
- Minimum five years proven track record utilizing ATS, job boards, LinkedIn, and social media to source active and passive candidates, resulting in ability to deliver a talent pipeline
- Prior experience recruiting talent in the construction industry (highly desirable)
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Prior experience implementing Applicant Tracking Systems (highly desirable)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- A proven track record of building collaborative relationships with hiring managers
- A demonstrated ability to create strategic sourcing plans to attract high caliber talent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Applicant Tracking System: 5 years (Required)
- recruiting for technical, professional services roles: 5 years (Preferred)
- Construction Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- sourcing utilizing job boards & social media tools: 5 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- recruiting: 5 years (Required)