HVAC SERVICE TECH - $3000 Sign on BONUS to Qualified Hire !!!
Since 2008, One Way Mechanical is a team of HVAC/R technicians. Deep rooted in York County, John Kern, with 43 years of experience, has been paving the way for HVAC technology in PA. One Way Mechanical utilizes the latest research in the HVAC field through innovative systems such as building controls and Total Productive Maintenance. The team consistently demonstrates knowledge and full hands-on service of the newest technology in HVAC/R to make his customers’ work environments more efficient. We invite you to explore what One Way Mechanical is all about!
* IMMEDIATE OPENING ***
* HVAC Services are needed.
- Immediate HVAC position for a hard working individual with 3-5 years experience in Industrial and Commercial Service and Installations.
- Expert workmanship and attitude required to be considered for the HVAC position.
- Independent work ethics and superior customer relations
- Computer skills / Electronics /
- Electricity Understanding a must.
- Must be able to work alone, dispatch from home and be an independent part that works as a team for York's fastest growing HVAC Mechanical Contractor
- Able and willing to be challenged to be "more than a filter changer"
- Must understand Process Chilled water piping flow and heat transfer.
- Must be "more than a Parts changer"
- Must Read and Comprehend extremely well.
- HVAC is a skill set we hold as a very high principle.
- Great HVAC benefits tops all others!
- Benefit Package
- ** HVAC $3000 SIGN ON BONUS **
- At One Way Mechanical each HVAC candidate is treated highly, fairly, and with the highest wage and benefits in the market today.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: up to $80K plus
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of HVAC Service & Installation experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: EPA Universal Certification?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- HVAC Services &Installation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible