We're looking for a Card Dispute and Chargeback Agent to join our growing team in Austin. Our Card Dispute and Chargeback team is one of the frontiers of the exciting Wise world, helping our customers recover the cost of their problematic transactions, making sure we stay compliant with the card scheme and the relevant regulations, and pushing our partners to excel with us.
Our aim is to constantly improve our disputes and chargeback operations, supporting Wise mission while offering the best possible experience to our customers. We also work in close collaboration with our Card Fraud Team and our Dispute and Chargeback Team from the merchant side of Wise, helping each other to navigate at best in the domain, and keeping our customers constantly in mind.
The Card Dispute and Chargeback team is spread across our Tampa, Austin, Budapest and Tallinn offices, and we are now looking for a new agent in Austin to bring their impact to our mission.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world's first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
Here's how you'll be contributing to the Card Dispute and Chargeback team:
- Deep dive into customers' disputes and take appropriate actions.
- Process card chargebacks and provide required information to our partners and the card scheme.
- Learn and understand the relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Provide world class support to our customers via email and phone, if needed, in order to solve a dispute.
- Work with our dedicated developers to identify and support improvements.
- Report when appropriate to partners, card schemes and authorities.
- Your verbal and written English skills are excellent. If you speak other languages then that's a plus.
- You have previous Experience with Disputes or Compliance or Visa and Mastercard schemes.
- You have strong attention to detail, punctuality, and are comfortable taking initiatives.
- You have some experience being part of a driven high performing team.
- You are good with routine but can also adapt and keep up with fast changes.
- You are able to work independently but also know how important good team-work is.
- You can make decisions in critical situations and have the ability to multitask.
- You're flexible in working hours.
- You're eligible to work in our Tampa office.
- You've got at least a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Any additional languages are always welcome!
- Must already be legally authorized to work in the US, we cannot provide Visa sponsorship for this role
- This is NOT a remote position, this is a full-time position located in Tampa, Florida
- $26.50 per hour starting salary
- RSU's in a rapidly growing company
- Hybrid working model – a mix of working from home and from the office
- ✈️ Wisers can work remotely for 90 days a year. By 'remote' we don't just mean from home, but from wherever in the world you choose to
- An annual self-development budget
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance – including HSA and FSA options
- Company-paid: Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, and an EAP program
- ️ 25 days PTO, 15 sick days, 11 holidays, 5 compassionate leave days, 3 paid "Me" days and a paid volunteer day, annually
- ️ A paid 6-week sabbatical leave after four years
- 18-weeks of paid parental leave, after a year with us
- 401k with up to a 4% employer match
- BuiltIn Award winner for Best Places to Work and Best Large Places to Work
- Click the link for more info on our benefits in our Austin office
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an Impact - We're all about intellectual curiosity, growth, and a solution-oriented mindset, because after all, this isn't just a job to us!
- Be Yourself - We're looking for team members who have friendly personalities that are fun to work with! We're not interested in drama, only good Karma!
- Work Globally - Our customers are all over the world and our team members are just as diverse. We're 3000+ Wisers strong, with over 90 nationalities working in offices from Tampa to Tokyo, and several places in-between
- Inspire Teams - With your ideas, knowledge, self-starting attitude, and customer insight, you'll directly drive innovation and help us make money borderless! Whatever the mission, we get it done!
We're people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We're proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer's needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it's like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Keep up to date with life at Wise by following us on LinkedIn and Instagram.