eatNgage’s dedication to quality has allowed us to become a leader in business remote dining. We’re seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to build upon this reputation with an unwavering commitment to meticulous production. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level with respect to accuracy, security, and functionality. You will be charged with developing a complete QA program.
Duties and Responsibilities
o Create test cases, plans and scripts based on story defined acceptance criteria. Translate product specifications into QA test scripts to be implemented
o Identify, document and report bugs, errors, flaws and other issues with software applications.
o Record software defects and track them through test life-cycle to resolution
o Isolate conditions to recreate testing problems and support problem resolution through core product knowledge
o Develop and execute test scenarios and test cases on automated testing frameworks.
o Define product acceptance criteria with product owners and development team.
o Offer test plans and test cases for testing responsibility spanning multiple concurrent projects.
o Implement test plans and summarize testing status with project team and Quality team meetings.
o Advocate for testing and test automation by establishing and communicating automation strategies and processes.
o Investigate member problems referred by technical support
- At least 2 years of experience in software testing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to lead and develop teams
- Report writing and presentation skills
. Full-time associates are provided a comprehensive benefits program including:
· Medical plan following 60 days of full-time employment
· Dental and Vision plan following 90 days of full-time employment
· 401(k) Plan (with a company match) following 12 months of full-time employment
· Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
eatNgage offers a unique platform that allows businesses to Wine and Dine their webinar event participants while they watch their presentation from the convenience of their office desk.
Our headquarters are located in Houston Texas. We offer a casual and collaborative work environment, a benefits package and significant growth opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /year
- Quality Assurance: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19