This is a BioProcess Engineering position in the 31NYA BioDev-Lab Operations group focusing on Media and Buffer preparation. This candidate will operate general manufacturing equipment in strict accordance with SOP's to complete tasks in support of the BioDev-CCD, BioDev-PD and BioDev-CMSC groups.
Major Job responsibilities:
- Operate manufacturing equipment in strict accordance with SOP’s to complete task in support of BioProcessing operations.
- Perform component weighing, batching of media and buffers, sterile filtration and aseptic technique in a cGLP manufacturing facility.
- Routine production of media and buffers at 50L – 2000L scale.
- Perform CIP for formulation tanks.
- Perform the set-up of process equipment.
- Operate complex systems and equipment in strict accordance with SOP's, and safety guidelines.
- Maintains all associated documentation for operations being performed.
- Accurately complete batch records and logs sheets.
- Monitor and maintain laboratory equipment operation.
- Troubleshoot processing problems.
All activities are closely supervised and work is reviewed upon completion
The schedule is Monday-Friday (7:00-3:30PM) an 8 hours day shift.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Biotechnology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly