JOB DESCRIPTION: The responsibilities of the Site Administrator will include but is not limited to:
- Daily operation of the medical office
- Staffing: interviewing, coaching; ensuring adequate staffing; and provider availability
- Disciplinary actions
- Time accounting and reporting for staff
- Performance appraisals
- Patient and staff complaints
- Promotes teamwork within the office to improve patient access and the efficiency of the team(s) and the site as a whole.
- Compile, assess and report data for reports, including but not limited to scorecard, productivity, collection, supply and demand, patient transfers and, other reports as necessary.
- Oversee site Risk Management, receive and review Hazard Surveillance/Risk Assessment forms as well as occurrence reports insuring they are received by the Corporate Risk Officer in a timely manner.
- A bachelor’s degree in management, healthcare administration or related field is strongly preferred.
- Three years’ experience in health care clinic or community clinic supervision is required.
- Must have a minimum of three year’s management/supervisory experience
- This position requires travel to/from the corporate office and other locations for various meetings, often at a minute’s notice, so a valid driver’s license is required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must possess excellent computer software skills including Microsoft Office.
- Must have a proven track record as an effective leader.
CareSouth Carolina is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- management: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- health care clinic: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)