I. Summary (Scope of the Job)
Cotton Commercial USA, is a global solutions provider of disaster recovery services; specializing in construction, roofing, logistics, culinary services, and health & safety. Project Manager provides direction and coordination of a project. This includes all aspects of the project to include performance, administration, documentation, safety and customer contact.
II. Major Responsibilities
Position requirements and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
III. Background Requirements:
- To develop and nurture business relationships with adjusters, property owners, facility managers and any other clientele that can provide commercial work.
- To prepare scopes of work, estimates, executed contracts, initiate operations/production, file management, remain point of contact and collect invoiced amounts.
- Will coordinate with the Regional Marketing Director and the Regional Operations Manager to create synergies within the region.
- Must communicate with the project managers to ensure each project is functioning as planned and that the service quality is at the company’s highest standard.
- Must adhere to company protocol, policies, accounting procedures and reporting requirements.
- Writing the estimates within the guidelines of Cotton and ensuring that a contract is signed
- Determining necessary steps to begin the production of the job while project management and additional resources are being deployed
- Determining when to extend beyond standard protocol to resolve any potential issues or secure potential work
- Completion of Change Orders and communication of them to the project manager
- Determining the best way to meet the needs of the client and the adjustor
- Winning in a competitive bidding situation
- Conflict resolution with customers / adjusters
- Performance of field staff
- Changes in scope; timely submittal of invoices; timely collection of invoices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in Xactimate (REQUIRED)
- Experienced with roofing construction on commercial, municipal, education, multi-family and healthcare structures
- Able to travel, both domestically & internationally as business needs arise (REQUIRED)
- Proven communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Proven organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good driving record
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested.