The objective of this position is to administer contract activity from pre-award (proposal stage) through closeout. This includes all required subcontracting activity. If all aspects of the job are carried out successfully, the scope of work for the contract will be achieved and the contract will be completed within budget specifications.
- Administration of prime contracts with the Government and Commercial contracts, assuring compliance, contract deliverables, attainment of ABL objectives, meeting contractual objectives, and successfully interfacing with the Contracting Officer.
- Subcontracting process lead from solicitation planning through close-out including solicitation development, source selection, cost or price analysis, negotiation, administration, and interface with Offerors and Subcontractors maintaining the integrity of the process.
- Assure compliance with Government regulations and ABL practices for contracts, subcontracts, and grants.
- Help develop business proposals to support potential new business complying with the requirements of the solicitation and company practices.
- Provide advice, guidance, and leadership to ABL personnel regarding contractual and subcontractual matters, participate in meetings, prepare reports, and maintain electronic and paper documentation.
- Participate in contract negotiations to ensure that applicable considerations are incorporated into the contract in accordance with government regulations and corporate policy.
- Examine contract documents prior to approval to ensure that all terms are in accordance with those agreed upon; prepare contract summaries for distribution to Company personnel.
- Promote and maintain liaison with Government and Commercial contracting personnel and subcontracting personnel.
- Request debriefings on unsuccessful bids; request competitor’s proposals and contracts within limitations of Freedom of Information Act.
- Prepare justification and request government approval as required for work under a prime contract.
- Update and maintain internal reporting and databases as may be required.
- BA or BS degree in a related field required.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in a government contracting/subcontracting environment.
- Strong working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR); Experience with DHHS contracts highly desired.
- Working knowledge of Federal and Government procurement processes, pricing, cost analysis is imperative to be successful in this position.
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy. Proactive in providing possible solutions to complex contractual issues.
- Familiarity with DELTEK CostPoint system is desired.
Job Type: Full-time
- Contract Administration: 5 years (Preferred)