Human Resources Business Partner 1.0fte/Full-time
Exempt, pay range $46.90-$67.00
Mason Health provides an excellent benefit package to Part-time and Full-time employees, including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement/ Deferred Compensation plans
Mason Health will make employer contributions of 8% of your compensation for each pay period that you contribute at least 5% of your compensation.
- Paid Time Off, accrue up to 8 hours of PTO per bi-weekly pay period
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental Health & Wellness resources
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Optional or elective benefits include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short & Long term disability insurance
Mason Health is currently seeking a Full-time experienced human resources professional to join our dynamic Human Resources team. This team forms a strategic partnership with Leadership and all employees within the District. The role provides the opportunity to facilitate employee relations issues, engage in productive labor relations, advise on performance management, guide effective employee development and be a part of evolving a highly productive and valued service model. This is an excellent opportunity for an HR professional who wants to fully utilize their HR skills to become truly accomplished in this field.
At Mason Health, we value the importance of creating an environment in which all employees feel respected, included, and supported in providing an outstanding patient experience. The Human Resources Team plays an integral role in Mason’s success.
Key Responsibilities for this position:
- Serves as a trusted and credible partner providing expert employee relations and consultative services to management, staff, and team members.
- Advise and consult managers & employees during difficult and highly complex HR issues – including performance management, corrective/disciplinary action, grievances, and investigations.
- Provide advice and counsel based on knowledge and understanding of HR laws, practices and procedures: processes; collective bargaining agreements; policies, and guidelines.
- Develop programs and implement recommendations that support achievement of business goals and strategy
- Assist leadership in determining staffing plans as well as conduct sourcing and recruitment activities for open positions.
- Development and implementation of a variety of strategic HR programs in the areas of Talent Development, Performance Management, and Organizational Development
- Develop and conduct presentations, trainings, and workshops regarding HR initiates and topics.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS/BA or equivalent with a focus on business, human resources, or related field.
- 5+ years of progressive work experience in human resources, including learning and development, human resources generalist, or business partner roles
- Demonstrated HR experience with complex decision making based on policies, practices and best practices on a case by case basis.
- Above average skills with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook. Experience with HRIS systems and applications.
- Experience researching, interpreting and applying union contracts and employment laws (state and federal) accurately and consistently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with a variety of managers and their employees on employee relations issues that are often sensitive and confidential in nature.
The following are desirable:
- PHR/SPHR or equivalent certification.
- Experience mentoring/coaching professional level HR employees.
- Experience in the Healthcare sector.