Pest Service Professional
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION and SKILLS REQUIRED
High school diploma or equivalent. Previous experience preferred. Excellent verbal communication skills, friendliness, and ability to build rapport required. Must possess the ability to learn and communicate technical, industry-related data pertaining to the services performed. Must have a clean-cut, professional image, sense of pride, integrity, courage, self-motivation, attention-to-detail, perseverance, follow-up skills, and dependability. Must display positive demeanor, professionalism, and desire to please potential and existing customers. Must enjoy working independently and in a team. Must meet company drug screen requirements. Must speak English.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS and DUTIES
· Perform inspections and treatments
· Inspect premises to identify infestation source and extent of damage to property, wall, or roof porosity and access to infested locations
· Recommend treatment and prevention methods for pest problems to clients
. Must be able to perform crawl spaces inside homes such as well as attics and surroundings areas
· Have a daily check-in with Supervisor to discuss the day’s production and any issues, questions, or concerns that arose during the day
· Must attend regular meetings and must be punctual with a consistent presence at the office
· Resolve customer issues
· Meet sales targets
· Assist in collection efforts
· Continually build relationships and promote excellent customer service, integrity and professionalism
· Work extensive hours to generate results
· Perform all other duties assigned
WHY WORK FOR US?
Waynes provides Termite Protection, Pest Prevention, and Lawn Care for over 50,000 customers across Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee. We believe that if our employees are happy and fulfilled, they will go above and beyond in delighting our customers. That is the heart of the Waynes philosophy: Every little thing matters. A lot. The Waynes team is always looking at everything that we do to improve the quality of our team and their quality of life so that we can provide a quality service that sets the standard for not just the pest control industry, but the entire service sector.
Must possess ability to use telephone, computer, and other required technology.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS / SCHEDULE
This position requires extensive driving time and time spent in and around customer homes. Will spend time crawling in crawl spaces and attic spaces. Most work is done outdoors, and conditions vary with the weather. Also, will require the mixing and handling of chemicals for pest treatments. This position requires the ability to work full-time, five to six days per week, and approximately 8 hours per day. This position reports to Pest Supervisor.
REQUIRED PHYSICAL and MENTAL DEMANDS
Requires constant stooping, standing, walking, lifting, and carrying heavy objects. Requires mental alertness and situational awareness. Requires working with coworkers and customers to solve problems. Requires use of telephone and other technology associated with the position. Must possess physical ability and stamina to work outdoors in all weather conditions. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range. Must have the ability to communicate clearly.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pest control: 1 year (Preferred)
- Termite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chemical Spraying: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chemical Mixing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)