Entry-Level Software Developers
are in demand across USA You'll be matched and deployed to a development team in a strategic business, based on your offered location and fit.
AZ - Tuscon, Phoenix
CA - Almaden, Costa Mesa, Emeryville, Foster City, San Francisco, San Jose
CO - Denver
GA - Atlanta, Brookhaven, Sandy Springs
IL - Chicago
MA - Cambridge, Littleton
MN - Rochester
NC - Raleigh-Durham
NY - New York City, North Castle/Armonk, Poughkeepsie, Yorktown Heights, Endicott
OH - Dublin
OR - Hillsborogh
PA - Blue Bell, Pittsbur
TX - Austin, Dallas, Irving, Houston
VT - Essex Junction
WI - Hartland
Opportunities in these locations will vary based on business demand.
What You’ll Do:
· You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
· You’ll employ IBM’s Design Thinking and Agile methodologies to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
· You’ll work with a variety of relational databases (SQL, Postgres, DB2, MongoDB), operating systems (Linux, Windows, iOS, Android), and modern UI frameworks (Backbone.js, AngularJS, React, Ember.js, Bootstrap, Node.js, and JQuery).
Who You Are:
· You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
· You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
· You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· Willing to travel up to 10%
· Bachelors or Masters Degree
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,500.00 /year