We have an immediate contract opening approved for 4 months in RTP North Carolina.
This is a customer facing position.
- Provide administrative support for the transition of documents into a new template following specific processes and procedures, identifying gaps & applying judgement based on guidelines
- Work directly with customers to ensure current and accurate information is in documents
- Support customers directly with simplification of documents and consistency with global templates
- Manage and maintain data, statistics and reports
- Review documents for quality and assist with identified improvements
- Provide general support primarily to direct Manager and be a key contact point with customers in relation to his/her activities when needed
- Perform system administrative duties
Strong mastery of Word. Also, position requires systems navigation, analytical skills, customer relations. Effective administrative support required to work with documents, good knowledge of standard business software and ability to learn new applications, take direction, work independently, review documents using checklists, communicate with customers, & able to demonstrate good planning, organizational, problem-solving and negotiating skills.
This role will require work with all levels of the organization from operations to senior management, coordination across matrix teams, & extensive virtual team work to perform key duties. Interpersonal skills and communications skills are essential to work contacts. Must be able to establish effective working relationships with peers and the ability to communicate with multiple levels of management. Must demonstrate a transparent and open communication style and collaborative working. Will interact globally with customers & candidate should be able to influence accountability of customers.
Our customer is a Global Leader in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Our company (Johnson Service Group) has been named to the Staffing Industry Analysts as the 50 fastest growing Staffing firms in the United States for 5 consecutive years. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org