Please note: previous Administrative Assistant experience in a legal environment is REQUIRED for this role.
Century Services is seeking an experienced Legal Administrative Assistant for our Legal department!
This is a full-time position, and the hours will be 9:30 AM - 6 PM, Monday through Thursday, and 9 AM to 5:30 PM on Fridays. This position is fully remote (work from home), but candidates MUST reside in GA or FL.
- Obtain various legal documents from Opposing Counsel and creditors and upload appropriate files in the system
- Communicate with opposing counsel and creditors via phone, email, or fax
- Monitor email throughout the day for incoming legal documents and faxes
- Process all legal payments monthly
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Complete projects as assigned by management
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- 1+ years of hands-on administrative support experience in a legal environment
- Some background in customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office is a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Savings Program
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Company happy hours/holiday parties at fun, popular Midtown bars and restaurants.
- Company sponsored sports programs such as softball and kickball
- Lots and lots of free coffee!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance