We are hiring licensed electricians for projects throughout the Twin Cities. We are working with a large contractor that is very reputable. Looking to get your foot in the door with a very busy, national, electrical contractor that will allow you to grow in your career? Apply now!
Journeyman Electricians install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures and make sure work is completed to relevant codes.
- Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems.
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical systems and appliances, using hand tools or power tools.
- Supervisory responsibilities of apprentice electricians.
- Layout and troubleshooting issues.
- Five plus years’ experience on commercial construction site.
- Licensed electrician in the State of Colorado.
- Knowledge of state and local building codes.
- Tools of your trade.
- Verifiable references
Compensation- $37-$45 an hour depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37.00 to $45.00 /hour
- Journeyman Electrician: 5 years (Required)
- journeyman class A (Required)