MUST FILL POSITION IMMEDIATELY!!!
MUST BE AVAILABLE BETWEEN 8AM-3PM!!!
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and pass.
- Must have open availability.
- Must be able to stand on feet for 8 hours or longer.
- Must be able to lift 25+ lbs.
As a Facilities Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest's experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Cleans and services assigned hotel public areas in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the hotel's facilities including but not limited to: stairwells, the hallways, the vending areas, the outdoor corridors, the lobby area, the break room, the fitness center, the back office area, the laundry room, public restrooms, and other public areas.
- Cleans public bathrooms and adds clean liners , restocks toilet paper and facial tissue, empties wastebaskets. Dusts, cleans, and straightens furniture as needed.
- Cleans and sanitizes telephones, door handles, and other hardware fixtures. Also polishes chrome and other surfaces routinely.
- Vacuums all areas according to a schedule or when needed.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles and needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Perform light maintenance duties as needed. i.e. (changing light bulbs, performing pool maintenance, defrosting fridges, etc.)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma