Internal Medicine Physician in Philadelphia, PA for Wound Care Management.
Internal Medicine Physician Required for Full-Time Wound Care Position.
The Nation's Largest Multi-Specialty Post-Acute Physician Group Serving Over 2,500 Post-Acute Care Facilities is seeking a Physician in the Philadelphia metro area!
Wound Management Center of Excellence Physicians
Join the Premier Wound Specialty Physician Group
- Our physicians treat high acuity wounds of varying etiologies and complexities
- We provide you with tailored training in the growing physician specialty of wound management
- You will gain clinical expertise proven to reduce amputation rates by 86% and resolve wounds 21 days faster
- You see the results of applying your expert clinical knowledge translated to improved patient outcomes and rapid wound resolution
- You get clinical satisfaction through limb salvage and multiple medical procedures
- Our physicians work with interdisciplinary teams in multiple medical facilities each week
- We teach, train and lead multispecialty interdisciplinary teams to enhance care and patient satisfaction
- Our physicians enjoy building rapport and relationships with the nursing staff and patients at each facility
- We offer autonomy and flexibility with your work schedule
- You receive a competitive compensation and benefits
- As the most progressive and technologically innovative group
- Thought leader in the field
- For creating the most wound management centers of excellence
- For healing over 1.5 million wounds.
- For the Landmark Lewin study proving superior outcomes
- Serving over 2,500 facilities in 27 states
Our strategic advantage is our talent management. Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility (within our working hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday), autonomy and respect. Competitive compensation and benefits.
"VOHRA provides proprietary software to generate my notes, which I send after rounding and are available immediately. Timely implementation and patient information privacy is a high priority. Information protections and progress metrics are built into the software. The complexity that goes into generating and processing the notes is impressive. The interface we use for note creation is organized, sensible and improving all the time. Billing and technical issues are handled promptly by the company."
"The training Vohra provided allowed me to gain the knowledge and skills to become certified and be a Diplomate through the American Board of Wound Management."
"Since I joined Vohra, I enjoy practicing medicine again. Gone are the difficult and lengthy nights, the work on weekends, the headaches involved in running a practice, and the endless drudgery of dealing with insurance companies. I focus almost exclusively on patient care, and I find my work to be very gratifying again."
"Wound care management is an essential part of post-acute care and rehabilitation. This is the mission of our company. We heal wounds, improve outcomes and prevent hospitalizations but also reduce the cost for patients and nursing homes. I work with extremely well-qualified and passionate wound care nurses in each of my facilities. We create wound care teams. They have great success in healing and recovery."
"Joining Vohra Wound Physicians was the best professional decision I have ever made. I was a burnt out general surgeon who despised being on call. Frankly, I was miserable. Vohra Wound Physicians changed all that. I absolutely LOVE this job."