Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to initiate and oversee all aspects of the day to day tasks as it relates to property management.
- Overseeing work order scheduling and follow up, purchase orders and receiving, property inspections, vendor management.
- Communicate with sale on advertising of upcoming available rental units
- Prioritize, communicate, and assist the property manager(s) in dealing with:
- Maintenance problems & service requests.
- Performing regular inspections of the property.
- Preparing inventory of equipment, tools and supplies.
- Purchasing supplies, equipment and service within budgeted guidelines.
- Move-in and move-out procedures, punch-list work scheduling for re-renting.
- Preparing and filing applications/forms with, but not limited to DOB, HPD.
- Set up inspections and obtain gas authorization/signoffs through the NYC DOB Inspection program.
- Close-out various jobs with the Department of Buildings via the Inspection online portal.
- Directly communicate with Con Ed, submitting information in order to initiate client cases (i.e. obtaining a new meter, unlocking a meter, adding new gas load to buildings etc.)
- Roles daily tasks include:
- Prepare and send correspondence (Letters, memos, emails) on behalf of various depts.
- Prepare documents including, lease and sale agreements,
- Schedule meetings
- Manage calendar/contacts
- Communicate with tenants, consultants, and contractors
- Maintain Buildium, and other accounting systems.
- Product research, spreadsheet work among other routine admin.
- Ordering, and maintaining the office.
- Knowledge of the requirements for NYC DOB and various municipalities in the NYC area
- Excellent time management, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, Internet search engines.
- Ability to work independently to initiate and solve problems.
- A "CAN DO" attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Property Management: 3 years (Required)