Here at Thrive and Shine Speech Therapy Inc., we are committed to serving pediatric through geriatric population by helping our clients improve their communication skills. Our services are dedicated to improve the lives of our clients and their families by building a bridge for communication by using an integrative approach utilizing a wide variety of therapeutic techniques tailored specifically towards each individual's needs.
We are looking for:
Thrive and Shine Speech Therapy, Inc. is now hiring California licensed Speech-Language Pathologist or Clinical Fellowships (SLP/CFY/RPE) (Required Professional Experience) interested in working with in-clinic and in-home pediatric and geriatric population in Los Angeles.
What to expect: Work with variety of communication disorders and get amazing mentorship!
We offer great COMPENSATION!!
For full-time employees we also offer:
- Fully covered medical/dental benefits
- Great Compensation
- Orientation reimbursement
- Shadowing reimbursement
-Schedules based on your preference
- Federal holiday pay
- Mileage compensation
- Bonus compensation/ Sign-up Bonus is now offered for a limited time!!!
- ALL Therapy Tools/Materials are provided
- M.S. degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active & Valid Professional Licensure/Registration
- Demonstrates effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Utilizes effective time management skills
- Ability to function effectively in multi-faceted systems and to interact effectively with all levels of staff and customers
- Strong organizational & analytical skills
For our CFYs, we reimburse for shadowing and orientation time (Until our CFYs feel comfortable with their caseload). Our supervisors are great mentors to help our CFYs gain the experience they need.
Please apply or visit our website for more information @ www.Thriveandshinetherapy.com
keywords: Speech Language Pathologist, Speech Pathology, Speech Pathologist, Speech Therapist, Speech Therapy, SLP, SLPs, CFs, RPE, Clinical Fellowship, CFY, CF, Clinical fellowship, Required Professional Experience, Los Angeles Speech Therapy, Beverly Hills, In-clinic, In-home, great pay, Per Diem
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance