We Build It All!
From in-home delivery with assembly and installation services, to in-store assembly: Assemblers Incorporated is the #1 Nationwide Provider of Assembly Services, and We are GROWING!
Build your Book of Business with Assemblers, Inc. as Sub-Contractor Network Partner!!!
We offer flexible scheduling, independent work environments, and an opportunity for business development and retail partnerships. We are looking for energetic, customer service driven, sub-contracting companies and individuals who thrive in delivering the ultimate in-home White Glove Customer Service experience!
We Deliver and Assemble:
- Basketball Goals
- Fitness Equipment
- Indoor / Outdoor Furniture
- And much more!
- Opportunities to add to your book of business
- Major National Retail Partner Introductions
- Competitive Pay
- And much more!
General Overview of Position
The position of In Home Sub Contractor is a 1099 position that performs residential delivery, assembly and/or service jobs as needed in the designated geographic area assigned.
- Complete residential delivery and/or assembly jobs, service calls, and pm services.
- Report required information to the National Field Support Center, via the queue, as prescribed.
- Ensure helpers are available for any jobs requiring two or more people.
- Drive sales through customer service, adhere to company programs, and meet customer expectations.
- Uphold company standards and procedures.
- Travel to multiple customer locations to perform jobs or to pick up merchandise.
- Complete invoice for billing purposes/daily payment processing.
- Attend all required conference calls.
- 2 years of related management or industry related experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- General skills in MS Office.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Required availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to provide an acceptable background.
- Ability to pass a drug screen.
Piece Work Commission/1099