BERMELLO AJAMIL & PARTNERS, INC (B&A) is currently accepting applications for an Architectural Designer to be assigned to its new Orlando office. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience in Healthcare and related facilities, and is able to apply architectural principles to buildings/structures and their components or assemblies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform architectural assignments under general supervision
- Review completed reports, plans, estimates, and calculations
- Create and modify architectural project designs and drawings; design review and project scheduling
- Ability to handle designing and drafting assignments including site plans, floor plans, elevations, and sections required
- Prepare graphics, presentations, contract drawings, and regulatory submissions
- Organize and maintain project record information and drawings
- Coordinate with clients, project consultants, and engineers
- Self-motivated to meet deadlines and improve process and deliverables
- Excellent communication skills required
- Ability to write reports and specifications required
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Architecture for Healthcare and Related Facilities
- Must have, at minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture; Master’s Degree a plus; Architectural License not required but preferred
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT, and Sketch-up
- Advanced-level competency in Microsoft Office Suite
B&A is an international, award-winning multi-disciplinary A/E firm providing complete planning, design and construction services in the disciplines of architecture, engineering, planning, interior design and landscape architecture. Headquartered in Miami, we have offices in Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, and New York City.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates should apply to this job by submitting a cover letter, resume, and a compact representative sample of your work, to the attention of Human Resources. NO Recruiters.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Bermello, Ajamil and Partners, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- AutoCAD, REVIT, Sketch-up: 5 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office Suite: 5 years (Required)
- Architecture for Healthcare & Related Facilities: 5 years (Required)
- Orlando, FL 32801 (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off