Anew Dermatology, a Dermatology and Mohs Surgery/Reconstruction practice, seeks highly motivated, part-time Front Office Staff member. Once in a lifetime opportunity! Work with an appreciative patient population, enjoy high job satisfaction helping cure skin cancer, and all with stable daytime hours. Must be hard working, reliable, patient oriented, and a team player!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
- Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Obtain prior-authorizations from multiple Health Insurance companies.
- Respond to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary. Ensuring that inquiries from patients are efficiently and courteously handled.
- Collect and post payments and record receipts.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- As well as various office duties as assigned by Practice Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Competency with electronic medical records and computer systems.
- Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that maintain high standards of care.
- Actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged.
- Approachable and comforting, able to make others comfortable with you.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric care.
- Ability to multi-task. Handle multiple phone lines and patient inquires.
- Work courteously and respectfully with fellow employees, partners, and patients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- If you have a bright mind and strong work ethics, we’d love to meet you!
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Previous Medical Receptionist experience preferred.
Background check and professional references required prior to employment.
Hours are: Monday - Thursday, 12-5pm
For more information please visit:
Job Type: Part-time
- Front Desk: 2 years (Preferred)
- Phone System: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)