The Field Care Technician (Sun-Thurs 1030-7pm) : is an important associate on The Pet Loss Center team. Professionalism, courteousness, and respectfulness are essential characteristics of any associate that assumes this role within The Pet Loss Center organization. This team member is a front-line representative of our organization with both customers and clients. Below is a description of the requirements and desired experience related to the Field Customer Care Specialist position.
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail
- Ability to lift 100+ pounds
- Must be comfortable with caring for deceased pets and pet remains
- Current DMV clean driving record and valid driver's license (submitted with application).
- Detail oriented packaging remains
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance - fluids, tire pressure, washing of vehicles, etc.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Compassion is a must
- Knowledge of local roadways
- Previous experience operating service vehicles
- Customer Service background is desirable
- Pet Parent preferred
- Paid on Weekly basis
- Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Freshbenies (Teladoc services) after 30 days
- 2 weeks PTO
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
License or certification:
- Driver's License (Required)