Graphic Artist Internship (Part-Time)
ACM Technologies, Inc., a leading global distributor and manufacturer of products for the office equipment and packaging industry, is seeking a Graphic Artist Intern to assist our marketing team with graphic design and packaging production projects. The position will be involved in all aspects of the company’s marketing efforts including but not limited to, package development, design, website and email marketing.
In this paid internship role, you’ll work alongside our Marketing team, all while gaining business experience to enhance your classroom/personal application experience! The key to success in this role is great team skills, along with knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and deadline-driven project management skills.
Please attach links or examples of your previous work experience.
- Paid Internship with on-site training.
- A team-friendly work environment
- Monthly company lunches
- Flexible schedule. Work 15-20 hours per week.
- Assist with design/updating marketing collateral
- Assist with given key art designs to create web banners and advertisements
- Assist in creating and scheduling social media posts & managing influencer sampling program
- Duties and responsibilities may fluctuate dependent on the needs of the department at the discretion of management. Notification will be communicated as such.
- Current student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- Provide a portfolio of current and past projects to showcase experience.
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good communication, organization, follow through, and detail orientation skills.
- Reliable and punctual transportation, able to start immediately
- Ability to work up to 20 hours per weekfor up to 3 months (Dependent on the needs of the department, subject to change) at our Corporate office in Corona, CA.
- Local candidates only
- Solid skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word).
- Moderate design experience.
- Must be able to take direction and work cohesively in a cross functional environment.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, high quality standards, adaptable and resourceful, able to successfully deal with tight turnaround times.
- Photography experience and photo editing capabilities
- Works professionally under general supervision with design guidance
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $11.00 /hour