Interior design professional; a best athlete candidate that is fungible and possesses a solid understanding of design and interior standards. We need someone that can work collaboratively with others regardless of geography and work very well under competing deadlines
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Participating in interior design projects as directed by your supervisors;
- Preparing, producing and presenting detailed drawings and design proposals that advance design initiatives;
- Completing tasks assigned to you by project managers and other supervising architects;
- Reporting to and keeping supervisors apprised of the status of and any issues with projects; and performing other related duties as required
- Willingness and eager Interior Designers with 1 to 2 years of experience.
- Team player
- Excellent communication
- Graphics Design
Work Experience / Technical Skills
- Understanding of FF&E is required for this position along with the ability for quick thinking, communicating ideas through sketches and an understanding of interior detailing.
- Understanding and experience of corporate workplace design and integrated interior architecture projects are favorable.
- Solid AutoCAD and or Revit experience is a must. Design experience and understanding in Lifestyle (hospitality), corporate office and integrated architectural projects is a plus.
Please submit a cover letter, CV, and samples of your work (PDF format, 5mb maximum size) to click apply
Only submit your cover letter due to large numbers of calls, The HR department will get back to you