The CFRM (Cyber Fraud and Risk Management) Technical Solutions Architect is a key member of the delivery, quality, development, and completion of CFRM Implementations and will report to the Senior Architect of the CFRM team. The Architect will take part in high-level design and enforcement of technical standards for Bottomline Technologies CFRM projects, and will develop these projects from inception to delivery.
This position is based in our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office
- Gain domain expertise in all aspects of Cyber Fraud prevention technologies
- Make design choices and suggest coding standards, tools and platforms
- Trains, coaches and collaborates with others within the organization
- Subdivide a complex application during the design phase into smaller, more manageable pieces and communicate those to developers
- Contribute to interactions between business and IT
- Code, implement, document and deliver CFRM solutions
About Bottomline Technologies:
- At least 5 years of professional Java development experience
- At least 5 years of database experience, (i.e. Oracle, MS SQL or DB2)
- At least 2 years of experience developing with Hibernate (or similar) ORM framework
- At least 2 years of experience developing with Spring frameworks
- Working experience with Windows and Linux is required
- Experience with JEE, XML, JDBC, JMX, and Web UI frameworks and application servers are a strong plus
- Experience with network protocols, network hardware, and network capturing devices a preferable
- Team focused with strong collaboration and communications skills
- A history of demonstrated leadership on large, complex, technical projects
- Knowledge of data-center infrastructures and hosting / cloud based application management
- Able to be successful in a fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and self-motivation
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent, preferred
- Up to 20% travel required
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Bottomline Technologies does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.