ComResource is looking for a Tableau Developer.
- Utilize software and database development skill sets to deliver solutions for internal and external clients
- Build custom applications for cloud and corporate infrastructures
- Design, develop, test, and deploy automated ETL processes
- Create and deploy business intelligence related data visualization reports and dashboards
- Identify and analyze patterns and trends within data sets
- Contribute to development best practices & recommendations
- Qualifications (provide details on skills needed & competency): Essential Job Skills/Experience:
- At least 5 years of software and/or database development experience with primarily Microsoft technologies.
- At least 2 years Lead experience in Tableau and/or Power BI
- Hands on experience creating self-service tools/dashboards used to perform what-if analysis, predict future outcomes, and highlight drivers of business results.
- Proficient to expert in writing SQL T-SQL queries to perform data analysis and/or produce reports for business usage.
- C# / .NET
- REST API integration
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package development
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, etc.) to create analytical dashboards.
- JIRA (Software, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- VBA, PowerShell
- UI/UX development skills
- Advanced Excel Knowledge
- Oracle, Teradata, DB2
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 or later
- Understanding of continuous delivery concepts