Are you a customer-obsessed, results-oriented and data-driven leader? Are you excited to shape how customers shop for groceries online? We are seeking a talented Sr. Product Manager to support the Membership team within Amazon’s rapidly-growing local delivery services including Amazon Fresh and Prime Now. In this role you will innovate on our worldwide product strategy by solving our organization’s toughest, customer-facing challenges. You will have the opportunity to build and test these innovations, analyze customer feedback and business performance and iterate on the experience. You will work closely with a cross-functional team across product management, engineering, business, operations and finance.
A successful candidate will be both creative and highly analytical, and excel at building productive relationships and driving results working with cross-functional teams. We are looking for someone customer obsessed and technology savvy to help take our business to the next level.
- Lead the development of the product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Create consensus for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Lead the definition and management of high quality product roadmaps toward the team's strategy and vision
- Work closely with software engineering, product management, and business stakeholders to deliver features to customers
- Manage delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning
- Actively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
- Verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Strong attention to detail and end-to-end ownership
- Must be able to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities
- MBA or Advanced Degree
- 5+ years product management experience
- A zeal for metrics/analysis to deliver on business objectives